For Patients & Family
A name synonymous with 21st century healthcare, Indiana Hospital and Heart Institute combines healthcare expertise, technology, innovative healthcare management, and global outlook, is all set to redefine the health care delivery of Mangalore. Located in the emerging medical hub of the country, Mangalore, at the convergence of two national highways Mahaveera circle (Pump Well Circle) we ensure fast medical attention to critical patients. We provide Multi-specialty and also super specialty medical support through our well qualified and experienced team of doctors and supporting staff.
Quality Care & Technology
The best quality care is provided to patients by well trained team of Doctors in all specialties. Well equipped with modern equipments, Operation Theaters, Cathlab, ICU’, Emergency departments and other support departments to cater to the well being of patients. Trained and experienced nursing staff and paramedics provide quality care to patients.
- CathLab with well integrated systems and equipments
- Surgical suites with full integration systems and cutting-edge medical equipment.
- Trauma Center with a full functioning Resuscitation Bay, Observation Bay & Triage with round the clock Emergency trained consultants and paramedic staff.
- Intensive Care Units Coronary Care Unit (CCU), Medical ICU (MICU), Paediatric ICU (PICU), Neonatal ICU (NICU)
- Rehabilitation Services Department provides inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services – physical and occupational therapy
- Support Services 24X7 – Pharmacy, Radiology, Laboratory
Out Patient: Consultation from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm, 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm
IP Patients: For patients comfort and care visitors are advised to follow hospital visiting hours and follow the instructions of staff & nurses.
- Visitors must meet patients only during visiting hours and must not exceed the time limit specified. This is to ensure the well being of the patients.
- Only three visitors per patient are allowed at a time.
- Generally, visitors below the age of 12 are not permitted, except with special permission.
- Smoking by patients, visitors and staff is strictly prohibited.
- Visitors are asked to check with a nurse before bringing food or beverages to a patient.
- Visitors are requested to keep visits brief and to speak softly.
Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Owing to the intensity of care given in this area, visits at the ICUs are generally restricted to immediate family members only. However, visitors can visit the patient after consulting and with the permission of the treating doctors