[vc_row el_class=”image-crsl-nt”][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Well equipped CCU (Cardiac Care Unit) and CTU (Cardiothoracic Unit) with best-in-class technology, well-trained paramedical staff to provide world-class 24/7 services.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_accordion active_tab=”false”][vc_accordion_tab title=”Laboratory”][vc_column_text]Fully modern equipped 24X7 Laboratory and Pathology with international standards, well trained Doctor’s & Technicians.
- Facility for receiving external samples directly.
- Follows strict quality control procedures.
- Doctors and Technicians are highly qualified and experienced with exposure in India and abroad.
- Use state of the art equipments and cutting edge technologies
- All the major specialties like, Clinical Pathology, Haematology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Virology etc… are present.
- Availability of full time pathologist and Microbiologist
[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”Radiology”][vc_column_text]Department of Radiology & Imaging Sciences offer complete and comprehensive imaging solution to Patients and take care of all their needs in the best possible manner. Radiology department has unique facilities and value added services: All modalities under one roof including
- MDCT Scan (16 slice), CR System.
- 3D/4D ultrasound
- Doppler and Interventional Radiology
- X Rays
[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”Pediatrics & Neonatal (PICU & NICU)”][vc_column_text]
Pediatrics & Neonatal (PICU & NICU) facility with professional and well experienced Neonatologist Doctors & trained Nurses. PICU has a fulltime coverage of pediatricians and is capable of taking care of pediatric cardiac surgery patients.[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”Nephrology”][vc_column_text]Indiana Hospital in the department of Nephrology offers comprehensive treatment for various types of kidney diseases of International Standards. 24 Hours availability, High Quality dialysis machines experienced dialysis staff & personal attention to patients are some of the specialties.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Facilities Available:
- Clinical Nephrology
- Hem dialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis Unit
- Renal Transplantation Units.
- Evaluation and treatment of various kidney diseases like diabetic kidney disease, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, nephrotic syndrome, nephritic syndrome, lupus nephritis, analgesic nephropathy.
- Evaluation and treatment of electrolyte and acid base abnormalities like hyponatremia, hypernatremia, hypokalemia, hyperkalemia, abnormality in serum calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, acidosis and alkalosis
- Evaluation and treatment of urinary tract infection, congenital abnormality of kidney and urinary tract, renovascular hypertension, primary hypertension
- Evaluation and medical management of kidney stones
- Hemodialysis for both chronic renal failure and acute renal failure
- SLED (slow low efficiency dialysis)
- Acute Peritoneal dialysis
- CAPD (Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis)
- Kidney Biopsy
- Renal Transplantation
- [/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”Neurology”][vc_column_text]The department of neurology has every facility for the investigation and treatment of diseases affecting the brain, spinal cord, muscles, and nerves. We are equipped with State of the art neurophysiology lab and equipments to monitor acute stroke. We have facilities for intravenous as well as intra arterial thrombolysis.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
- Availability of full time consultants in Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Intensive stroke care unit with facility for thrombolysis
- Endovascular interventions for stroke
- Botulinum toxin injection therapy for movement disorders and spasticity
- Prolonged video EEG monitoring for epilepsy
- Plasmapheresis for Neuroimmunological disorders.
- Outpatient (6 days in a week), Inpatient, follow-up clinic
- 24 hours emergency services
- Neuro critical care
- Comprehensive Neuro rehabilitation services
- Cerebral angiography
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Nerve conduction studies (NCS)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Evoked potential (VDP, SSEP, BERA)
- Nerve and muscle biopsies
- Video EEG monitoring
[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”Neuro Surgery”][vc_column_text]The Neurosurgery Department is a center of excellence for treatment of diseases of the Brain & Spine. This department is headed by an eminent neurosurgeon with vast experience in handling all kinds of Brain & Spine surgeries. The Neurosurgery Department plays a vital role in the Emergency and Accident care. There is a well equipped neurosurgery ICU for critical neurosurgical patients. All types of brain tumors are operated here, but not limited to glioma, meningioma, acoustic tumors, pituitary lesions, epidermoid and dermoid tumors. Vascular lesions like aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations (AVMs) are also managed here with good results. This department operates on various types of spine procedures including fixation.[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”Critical Care & General Medicine”][vc_column_text]The Department of General Medicine is well manned with experienced doctors in tackling complicated cases and critically ill patients. The Department is equipped with all the requirements for acute medical care and it has access to Lab, Radiology departments etc very easily. Since the hospital has full time medical super & sub specialty medical department it can take care of patients with multiple health problems
- Availability of full time critical care intensivisit trained in critical care and having vast experience.
- Daily outpatient clinics by experienced physicians every day.
- Well equipped and well manned Intensive Care Unit.
- Diabetic Clinic – Nerve Conduction and Nephrology.
- Preventive Health Care Checkups – Various types to suit each ones need.
- 24 hours emergency medical care in casualty and in the wards.